Friday, June 12, 2015

Encounter: My first bareback hook-up

Back about five years ago, a guy contacted me on A4A. He said he was visiting Oslo for some days and wanted to hook up. While he was (and is) a bit older than me, he showed a great smile in his profile pic and packed a great-looking eight-incher. We chatted a bit on e-mail and set a day to meet up at his place in Oslo.

It was a summer afternoon and the sun was high. It was my first time in that particular neighborhood, which added to the excitement. I found his place and was let inside. Immediately upon meeting, we began kissing and fondling each other. I undressed and sucked his dick for a bit (I was still a novice at blowjobs though) and then we got ready to fuck.

What I had forgotten or failed to not was that he had listed Anything goes under Practice on A4A. So when I suggested putting on a condom, he was a little hesitant, but did so anyway. We then tried getting at least part of his eight-inch beast in me, but it kept shrinking. He then explained how he had a hard time staying hard when wearing a condom. At that point, having already gotten significantly aroused (and having thought about barebacking ever since I started on Twitter earlier that spring and gotten to know IBlastInside and The Breeder), I relented and agreed to fucking bareback.


His beautiful dick.

What proceeded was amazing. His dick, though quite long, had just the right girth to fill me up without tearing me a new one. Our sensuality also clicked, as we kept touching and kissing each other throughout. For the next four and a half hours we switched between fucking, fingering, and cuddling, with me cumming about three or four times, until I could cum no more. My favorite position was standing upright, with him holding me across my chest as he pounded me. In all that time, he remained rock hard with that beautiful meat of his.

In the end though, my ass grew too sore for its own good. We tried fingering and different positions just to keep going, but my ass wouldn't budge. We then switched over to a last cuddling session and he finally got around to jerking his meat and cumming (I assumed he hadn't cum in me earlier as, with our vibe, that seems like something he would have brought up; also, I had told him that being bred would have been a bit too much for me at the time).

We cuddled some more and then went out to a local Chinese restaurant (his treat), after which we thanked each other for the hook-up and shared a last kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment